Live and learn: English

As I enjoy learning English and am very interested in improving it, I decided to create this blog and write about the things I've learnt and practised. I hope that this diarizing will be useful for me and maybe other people.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Prepositions quiz

http://makeaquiz.net/pI876p
Posted by Maria I. at 12:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Grammar, Quizes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • Useful links

Topics

  • 70 ways to improve your English
  • Different things
  • Future tenses
  • Grammar
  • Listening
  • Music
  • No more doubts
  • Past tenses
  • Present tenses
  • Quizes
  • Reading
  • Stories
  • Vocabulary
  • What I do
  • word of the day

Interesting reading in English

  • Discovery news
  • National Geographic
  • Scientific American
  • Telegraph (UK)

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Maria I.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (39)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • Intesifying adjectives and adverbs
      • Prepositions quiz
      • My mistakes in using tenses
      • Present Perfect and Past Simple
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (11)
Watermark theme. Theme images by friztin. Powered by Blogger.